Become a Web Developer @ Velvet
We need you to be the one who makes everything work. Flawlessly. Every time. We need you to work with the project from idea to launch, with the team, hands-on from the fuzziest of concepts to the final commit.
This is perfect for you if...
- You have an eye for details and you care about how users experience the things you have built. You feel responsible for not only the code but also the design having opinions on how things work best on different devices and screen sizes
- You are able to prioritise your tasks even when deadlines are near
- You love to work with designers, project managers and fellow developers. You feel the need to pitch in with ideas how to improve things
- You understand the value of your work and the responsibility that comes with it. You use tools that help you save time and optimise your processes. You never stop looking for ways how to improve productivity
To qualify ...
- You have experience with developing websites and web applications
- You have great skills using Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch
- You are fluent in HTML/CSS/JS. You know what it takes to make great code and you always aim for highest quality
- You have experience in developing on WordPress platform
- You have experience in using version control systems like Git
- You have a firm grasp of responsive web design approaches
- You are familiar with build tools like Gulp or Grunt
Your responsibilities will include...
- Create quality front-end code for websites and web applications
- Develop websites that use WordPress as a CMS platform
- a kick-ass, award-winning, multi-talented, multi-cultural, multi-everything team
- great clients who will present you with interesting challenges both to conquer the local market and to fulfil their global aspirations
- hands down, the best office in town
- help with relocation if you need it
- a competitive salary and a transparent benefits package
and the Velvet experience ...
We are not big on hierarchy, we are big on collaboration and straight talk. We are friendly, playful and sometimes we break the rules. Come aboard and take your seat! ...
Simply fill in the application form before 20th of November 2015 and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Also, do check out these other job offers!